· Remove your jewellery if there is any chance it may get scratched or broken (e.g. gardening, moving furniture, during sporting activities etc.)
· To clean the gemstone, simply wipe with a clean damp soft cloth.
· Avoid exposing pieces to harsh chemicals such as chlorine, ammonia, bleach, perfumes and salt water.
· All sterling silver will naturally tarnish over time. It is recommended to use a soft polishing cloth to keep the silver bright and shiny.
· JUX Jewellery pieces should be stored away from sunlight, heat and moisture in a protective jewellery pouch or box. Extreme temperature fluctuations can cause gemstones to fracture. Prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause some coloured gemstones to fade or discolour.